Saturday, January 22, 2011

Holy Snowballs!

The locals warned me about the unpredictable weather in Tulsa. I totally ignored them, because I was bound and determined to get the hell out of Montgomery and make the best of my new life. Seriously, how bad could it be? I am a soul survivor of Huricaines Opal and Ivan ( full disclosure: I rode this one out with a little help from the adult beverage of choice)! I ain't no weather weakling!

Today is the day the frozen chickens come home to roost. I'm cold. There's still leftover snow. Did I mention I am cold?

The McBrothas have been playing super-snowball fight with me, and I am trying to remain in good humor about it, but I'm cold. I hate the cold. I love my new life. I just have to find a way to fund staying inside for 3 months, running the heater on high, while watching tv all day...I need a get rich quick plan. Perhaps I could sell the slushy mix in my driveway to War Lords in Africa. Or I could make delicate ice sculptures off of the icicles dangling from EYES...call the 'lil tears of joy...

The up side is only 8 more weeks until spring...then I get to dodge TORNADOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment