Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sunshine Day!!!!! It Could Be Worse...



I woke up this morning feeling bad. The gloomy, post-Earthquake, pre-apocalyptic, damn, winter is coming, again, depression had set in all over the little house in the hood on the prairie. After last winter in Snoklahoma, I just want to pack up and go home. Le sigghhhhhh.  Then, the sun came out, and gosh darnit, I feel great! Life has a way of taking you on twists and turns. No matter how bad things get,  they could always be worse.  I decided to take stock of my totally awesome life! Le sigh, part dos. Ok, things are not perfect, but I am very happy. Really, I am. Seriously. For reals, dog.

Today, I'm thankful for the following:

1. I am not a Kardashian. (Damn Armenian KEEPERS! Give back the ring, Miss Thing...)

2. I am not one of Ann Coulter's Blacks. ( I suspect She will be trading Herman Cain for, like, Lil' Wayne in her Fox News Fantasy Black People League... sorry, the wind makes me snarky.)

3. I am tall enough to ride the rides. ( I'm  mathy like that.)

4. I know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. (None. I hate them thangs.)

5. I have a hole in my favorite socks, but I have all ten of my big, ashy, windblown toes. (Thanks, Oklahoma.)

Enjoy the video. Be thankful Sherwood Schwartz didn't make like a billion dollars off of your awkward puberty, and cut you out of all merchandising and syndication profits in perpetuity. Be thankful you didn't have to go on Celebrity Fit club to re-launch your acting career. Lookin' at you, Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!
As I sit here and #OccupyMySnuggie, I constantly remind myself: I could be Oliver from the Brady Bunch. Y'all, things could always be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment