Monday, December 17, 2012

Scandal FanGirl Meltdown

I really don't deliberately what a lot of TV. Most of  the time it just happens by accident. During the day, I don't watch because it is the only silence I get to write. But lately something's changed/ It ain't hard to define/ Jesse's got himself a girl/ and  wanna make her mine...no, that's not it.

What had happened was a show called SCANDAL. I'm obsessed with the show. It really sucks that the most important relationships I have outside of DaddyFixIt and the McBrothas is with a TV show...and people on Twitter who like the TV show.

Scandal is beautifully shot show, amazingly written, the performances are EMMY-WORTHY, take that you Jerry Lewis Loving FREAKS at the GOLDEN GLOBES who SNUBBED SCANDAL. I'm not obsessed.

I've spent the last couple of months really, really figuring out what I want...and what I want is to write about fluffy stuff, fun stuff, to add value to the world by being brave enough to say.... I'm a song and dance woman who can only kinda sing and kinda dance. MY value is in entertaining. PERIOD. Nothing else. I suck at everything else. I write to amuse myself. I do goofy videos to amuse myself, and hopefully a couple of others.

I love TV as a medium. I decided to do my own vlog on YouTube about TV and pop culture stuff, because, well, I am not wired up to be one of those folks who sells you 5 grand worth of marketing stuff. So let me entertain you...

1 comment:

  1. Easton Bell Electrical are your Melbourne based electricians, and it is our priority that
    we provide you with a friendly and courteous service while being professional and well presented.
    We pride ourselves on being on time and discussing with you what work suits you best. And best of all,

    We Clean Up!Bayside Electrician

    ReplyDelete