Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tang Don't Care

How did I go my whole life without knowing about the deliciously funny Randall and the Honey Badger? YouTube sensation, you ask? Hell yeah. It's not like the Honey Badger gives a sh*t what you think. So over 14 million people have seen this video and no one decided to show it to me. What is this a conspiracy? I get invited to Google+ and Spotify, but no one bothers to send me a linky dink to the funniest sh*t I've ever seen in my life. It is genius. I'm jealous I didn't think of it first.

I tweeted about the Honey Badger, and you know what? The HONEY BADGER retweeted me. He acts like he "don't care." You care enough to retweet me Honey Badger.

Honey Badger, I love you. Now go on back to dragging snakes down from trees and eating them for your snacky snack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

No comments:

Post a Comment