Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Liebster Award





This little blog was awarded the Liebster from the wonderful Erin at the beautiful, funny, and touching blog, "from Prada to Payless".  I can’t tell you how honored I am to win an award. Thank you so much, Erin!


Here's a Little more about the award from Erin: 

Liebster means "dearest" in German. The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers, who have fewer than 200 followers. 
There is no evaluation committee or formal award process (darn!) for the Liebster, but it is better than that. It is recognition that a peer has noticed and appreciated your hard work. 
There are just a few rules that come along with the Liebster Award. They are as follows:
* Thank your Liebster Award presenter on your blog.
* Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
*Reveal your top five blog picks, who fit within the award parameters.
* Inform them that you have chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Post the award on your blog.

Here are my TOP FIVE. I look forward to reading each of these blogs and I feel the bloggers that run them are among the best in the world! Allow me to get my Oprah on as I screeeeaammmm, " You get a LIEBSTER!"

LMAO with wendy (liebman)   Stand-up comic-Wendy Liebman is one of my idols. Her blog is smart, smart-ass, and informative. It's a wonderful mix of info about healthy living and pie in the face funny. I love this blog. Well, go join it---NOW!



The Sassy Piehole  A hysterical look at motherhood. It's funny and sassy and it even bakes you a hot apple pie! 


Blogged Down At The Moment This blog is a great humor site run by Mariann Simms. Beautiful pictures razor- sharp insights. This lady is funny as hell. I'm also kinda partial because she's from Alabama!


Captain Canard Run by humorist, contributor to Stupid Ass Questions, and Twitterererer Extraordinaire, Dan Burt. Pretty much a one stop shop for funny and off beat stories and one-liners. Dan is an AMAZING comedy writer. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up as a head writer for a TV show.


Life on (De) Mars This Mississippi Mama does it all! This is my go to blog for great recipes, cute kid pictures, and money saving tips! I love this blog. Now that Paula Deen has had to cop to giving herself "The Diabetes," I expect Margaret to slip right in, and take her place, y'all.



How to Live in a 320 Square Foot Home I love this blog. I'm breaking protocol by honoring this blog. I'm gonna do it anyway.  Anyone who can live in a 320 Square Foot House with this much beauty and charm deserves this award! A really fascinating look at style, function, and sustainability. I'm mesmerized by this blog.http://www.320squarefoothome.com/


There you have it! Congratulations to the winners of the Liebster Award! Now get out there and pay it forward!

~ Tange ( Tangela Ekhoff, Award-Winning Blogger!)















2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Tangela. As soon as I manage to scrounge up people with less than 200 followers -- seems everyone but me has 200+ followers...they must have HUGE families ;) -- and maybe after I have a nice relaxing Martini, I'll get right on it. It might take me a couple days - but I sincerely appreciate it! :) Woohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much!
    I will check out the others on your list.
    I also love TheMommyInLaw and DudeOfTheHouse.
    Thanks again!
    xowendy

    ReplyDelete